It’s been a long time since I posted anything here. Between changing continents, getting sick and starting a new job, my online presence had to take a back seat. I also have a new cat. 😻
But personal news aside my art projects continue and I have a bunch of new plans and projects on the way, as old ones get concluded, we’re moving forward. As always check the Projects page to see what is happening to your favorite series, as I will be updating that soon.
– Niels book 1 will end in 2-3 months, then hiatus while we work on concept art for the next books in the series. Jun will continue to make the lineart and we are looking for someone to help with the backgrounds. Email me for details after we figure out the budget and follow this blog for news on that.
– Ghibli town mod, official work will start after I finish the Niels book. So far, me, Trent and the rest have done some artwork and coding for it. Super happy Mermaid island worked so well, we’re looking forward to expanding to a full city. Mancer has kindly offered to make the music for it.
– Ernest and Erwin mini games are in the pipeline as well. We’ll start small with some side scrollers and puzzles and depending on the resources we have both time and money, we’ll let you know what gets done this year. Hopefully at least 1.
– I’m currently teaching manga and japanese courses at local art studios. But I do plan to finish the online tutorial series Team Mana UP has so graciously sponsored, and I do apologize that it got delayed. I’m really hoping to properly set up my mini recording studio soon. Renovating in winter is painfully slow.
– Don’t forget to continue supporting us at Kofi or the other usual platforms, as the more resources we have the more we can do and faster. And let us know what your biggest favorites are by subbing to the favorite series, leaving comments etc. The squeaky wheel gets the grease, as they say.