It’s been a busy time for me, I haven’t had the time to do a vlog like I promised, sorry. Still I know some of you wanted to keep in touch and since we all have our lives, it’s difficult. Kids, health problems, family problems, miscellaneous problems. In the end I wanted to thank all you you who have helped me and continue to help me. I know some of you can’t anymore, hope you get well soon and see better days. Hugz!
For those that want to stay in the loop but have only 3min to read things here is the summary:
- Niels Feynman comics is now being translated to Spanish (see translator Alexy) and Chinese (see translator Adrian), I know some of you were really happy about this as you can test your skills in these languages you are studying. Glad it’s of help and I’m looking forward to expanding my audience.
- I think I found a programmer for my Ernest origin story RPG, but for now we’re doing a smaller game to improve our game developing muscles and after that we’ll see if we can do the RPG.
- I uploaded some new prints in my Society6 shop.
- I got some nice art events going in my Facebook group: Hisame Artwork Event Center, I definitely recommend checking those out!
- And last but not least I’ve opened a shop on Itch.io and uploaded some freebies there. I will continue to upload some more stuff there as well as the games when they are done. I think it’s easier to find my stuff there than on Patreon. Let me know which format you prefer. I prefer using Patreon because it’s easier for me to keep track and give you your rewards when donating. You can donate to me on Itch just like on Twitch.
Wish you a happy Easter, hugs!
Jun Fender said it very well so I’m giving you part of the article:
“Some former Tsu users might remember the event called “Color Me Collab”, started by GnaGna Onni , and now on facebook hosted by Hisame Artwork in a facebook group called Hisame Artwork Event Center. If you wanna take part, you can join whenever you want! But…what is about? The CMC it’s about collaboration between artists…for fun! Who wants, can post one lineart, so people can color it in their own personal style, so much fun to see how the artworks turn out!
So…the event started today, and this is the first lineart by Hisame (next will be mine).”
And if you make a video about how you colored it you can ad it to our playlist for posterity:
If you want to see the older submissions and videos go check out our album:
Hi everyone! A new vlog is ready and in this episode I talk about the event we had yesterday, our fist QuickDrawCollab which was very fun and I’m glad people enjoyed it so much .
I also continued with the format of having a review, a artist spotlight and I answered a question that many people have asked me during me weekly live stream.
If you want to view the recorded QuickDrawCollab click play bellow:
Thanks for watching and if you have anymore questions join our group on Facebook for more information:
Hi! For those of you that don’t know what a #QuickDrawCollab is, here is the summary of it:
It’s an event where a couple of artists get together to quickly draw what the audience asks them. It’s the illustrator’s version of improvised theater, and it can be quite fun if you knows the artists and want your fan-fiction brought to life. It’s a great way to get to know your favorite artists and meet new ones.
I’ve set up a Facebook group, Hisame Artwork Event Center, where we will organize the details for the event. Such as:
– artist streaming
– equipment and streaming test
– links and presentation for participating artists (optional)
So please vote and register there. Everything is free, no financial rewards. It’s just friends getting together and having fun like old times. Most of us met on Tsu and used to hold events like this.
Hope you’ll enjoy and see you there!
Hi everyone! I’m organizing a mini #HisameOCL every Monday on Tapastic to reward those who have been tipping me there.
– Anyone can join and 100 coins are worth 1 entry.
– When you reach 5.000 coins tipped you automatically get a sketch, avatar or doodle, if you never won.
– I will select a winner every Monday and you can participate every week.
– Check my Tapastic wall and social media accounts like Facebook and Twitter to see if you have won and claim your prize.
Thank you for supporting me and my projects!
A new year and the live streaming continues , Tuesday and Thursdays same time. I look forward to getting back to you all and as always I’m happy to have you on my stream. And we can chat again about self publishing and art.
Hi everyone and Happy New Year! Hope you had a good time. As for me several things have happened and I will try to go over some of them.
Firstly Chris Weiher from Watch Me Work will be featuring me for a whole month. For those of that don’t know WMW is a platform where streamer artists gather to show their work, so if you are already streaming on Youtube or Twitch you can also stream there.
What Chris is trying to do is bring quality content together and if you also make tutorials then be sure to ask for his payed program. If you have 1000 followers already it will definitely help your chances to be picked but it’s not a requirement.
You can read my comic series here on Tapastic: https://tapastic.com/hisameartwork/series
And another great news is that the tipping system is active now on my Tapastic account! Thank you to all those who have already started to tip me, I’m super happy this system is back, it’s really easy to use and a great way for those short on cash to support their favorite artists.
If you are also an artists, all you have to do to activate the option to be tiped yourself is, e-mail the staff and ask for it. Be nice and give your account link so they can find you easily and in a few days you should get a reply.
Aaaand lastly on my list of news this has been a good year for us, of progress and collaboration. I want to give a special thanks to @JunFender for helping me on my comic by doing the lineart and to @Qaryouti for consulting on the Cambridge history and architecture.
And in this year I will do my best to finish what I couldn’t last year.
Take care everyone and Happy New Year!
Hi friends, I’ve made a Facebook event for this giveaway so it will be easier for you to keep up with the event.
I’ve posted there a poll in regard to what you would like to win and which one of my art collections you prefer. Fell free to express your preferences and to invite your friends.
Good luck everyone!
And as always if you have any questions or suggestion feel free to write them in the comment section bellow.