It’s been a busy time for me, I haven’t had the time to do a vlog like I promised, sorry. Still I know some of you wanted to keep in touch and since we all have our lives, it’s difficult. Kids, health problems, family problems, miscellaneous problems. In the end I wanted to thank all you you who have helped me and continue to help me. I know some of you can’t anymore, hope you get well soon and see better days. Hugz!
For those that want to stay in the loop but have only 3min to read things here is the summary:
- Niels Feynman comics is now being translated to Spanish (see translator Alexy) and Chinese (see translator Adrian), I know some of you were really happy about this as you can test your skills in these languages you are studying. Glad it’s of help and I’m looking forward to expanding my audience.
- I think I found a programmer for my Ernest origin story RPG, but for now we’re doing a smaller game to improve our game developing muscles and after that we’ll see if we can do the RPG.
- I uploaded some new prints in my Society6 shop.
- I got some nice art events going in my Facebook group: Hisame Artwork Event Center, I definitely recommend checking those out!
- And last but not least I’ve opened a shop on Itch.io and uploaded some freebies there. I will continue to upload some more stuff there as well as the games when they are done. I think it’s easier to find my stuff there than on Patreon. Let me know which format you prefer. I prefer using Patreon because it’s easier for me to keep track and give you your rewards when donating. You can donate to me on Itch just like on Twitch.
Wish you a happy Easter, hugs!